FREQUENTY ASK QUESTIONS
At Rattanindia Finance, you can get a Personal Loan up to Rs. 25 lakh. Some of the factors we consider when deciding a loan amount are:
- Your requirement and eligibility
- Your income
- Your repayment capacity
RattanIndia Finance offers you a flexible tenure ranging from 12 months to 72 months.
Your spouse or parents can be the co-applicant for your personal loan.
You may place request for Statement of Account or Repayment Schedule or Interest Certificate in either of the following ways:
- By login to the customer service portal and making an online request
- By calling our Call Center executives at the toll free numbers given under "Quick Connect"
- By using your registered email id to write to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org along with your Loan Number and personnel details
Yes, there are other charges as well. Lenders charge additional fee with the personal loan such as processing fee and documentation fee. Prior to agreeing on T&C, you must read the documents carefully. Moreover, there are GST charges on interest payments as well as additional charges.
We offer the flexibility to pre-pay the loan after six months of disbursement.
You can cancel the loan within 15 days of disbursement if you are not satisfied with the offered terms & condition with applicable cancelation charges.
We offer business loan amount upto Rs. 50 Lakh and help you in achieving your business goals.
We offer convenient repayment options with duration of up to 60 months.
A processing fee starting from 2% of the loan amount (plus GST at the prevailing rate) is required to be paid.
- Working capital: To bridge the working capital gap and foster growth of businesses
- Business Expansion: For expansion of manufacturing facilities, increasing product lines, geographical expansion, technology upgrades, forward / backward integration, augmentation of project loan etc.
- Margin Money Funding: Margin money required for machinery purchase/LC/BG, purchase of business premises, etc.
These are collateral free business loan
Yes, you can foreclose your business loan after six months of loan start date
This type of loan can be availed by both salaried and self-employed people.
We look at your repayment capacity. For calculating the loan amount, your income, age, qualifications, number of dependents, spouse’s income, assets, liabilities, stability and continuity of occupation and savings history are taken into consideration. However, the eligibility of loan does not, exceed 70 percent of the market value of the property
Yes, a co-applicant is mandatory for availing a loan, you can include your spouse / father / brother(in case of joint business) / Partners & Directors etc of company as a co-applicant and that results in a higher amount being lent. However, if the property is co-owned, all co-owners mandatorily need to be co-applicants.
You can provide your residential/commercial & industrial property as collateral.
The value of the property would be determined through a valuation conducted by the empaneled value agency.
Yes, the property has to be insured against fire, flood, earthquakes and other appropriate hazards during the tenor of the loan.
The loan against property can be pre-paid along with the pre-payment charges